I wanted to make a creative Valentine’s day card. But I couldn’t come up with any ideas until a little lightbulb came on in my head while I was looking at all the beautiful colors. Then I ended up making a sort of Love card.
Here is a close-up of of my shaker window. Those sequin scatters in sweet colors absolutely make me happy! 🙂 I’m not sure you could see in the photo, but I added some shades of red behind the shaker window to look like something was boiling up from the bottom.
Creative Valentine’s Day Card: Instruction
- Create a shape of beaker using partial die-cutting technique.
- Cut out the bottom of beaker using kraft knife.
- Blend in a couple of colors on a piece of white cardstock using a blending tool and Distress Inks.
- Stamp the cluster of hearts.
- Cut a piece of acetate and glue it to the back of the beaker window.
- Fill up the window.
- Then place the beaker panel over the inked background using foam tape.
- Stamp the sentient.
- Make a sentient banner and adhere it on the card front using foam tape.
I love how my Valentine’s Day Card turned out. So fun and delightful! 🙂 What do you think? Hope you all enjoyed my card and got some inspiration to make your own shaker card.